Instructions on cancellation
Consumers have a 14 days right to cancel.Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (hifisound Lautsprechervertrieb Raimund Saerbeck e.K., Drensteinfurtweg 32, 48163 Münster, Deutschland, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49251-77795250, Fax: 0251-43956) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website https://www.hifisound.de/Withdrawal-Information/. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods that can normally be returned by post. You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods that, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post. For goods that, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, the cost is 75 EUR. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications, i.e. non- prefabricated goods made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the consumer or are clearly personalized.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods, if the return takes place within Germany.